Aerospace & Defense
Gekko Engineering provides our clients with professional experience and knowledge in the aerospace and defense industries. Collaboration with clients such as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and Boeing gives us the expertise to provide advanced technology services to a wide range of government, industrial, and private clients.
Aerospace and Defense Engineering and Design services include:
- Technical facilities operations and maintenance
- Test engineering
- Facility design and build support
- Fracture mechanics
- Low Pressure Air Check Valve: Provided dynamic analysis of the A320 Low Pressure Air Check Valve.
- Space Launch System (SLS): Provided fracture analysis of for the Prevalve and Quick Disconnect Fuel Valves.
- Space Launch System (SLS): Provided thermal analysis of the liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen (LH2/LO2) Prevalve.
- Space Satellite Components: Provided structural and stress analysis of the diplexer assembly (satellite component) for inertial and thermal loads.
- Space Launch Vehicle: Provided fracture analysis of various fuel system valves for a government NASA Space Launch Vehicle.
- Crew Module Hydrazine Valve: Provided structural and stress analysis of the Crew's Module Hydrazine Valve for inertial loads.
- Space Launch System (SLS) Vehicle: Provided thermal analysis of the Vent Relief Valve for the Manned Space Launch System Vehicle.